sábado, 4 de mayo de 2013

Place poem- Genesis Ramirez

When I thought that there was
Place for love,
When I thought the illusions
bled at the time dying hopes
and I buried in oblivion ...
That's when you came,
when you woke up my sleeping,
bathing my body in new fantasies
and games ever experienced.
You came barging into my life,
destabilizing emotions
deconstructing my thoughts
demolishing the shell of my soul.
I'm going to play me for you
I love slowly,
awakening the fire of your loins
caressing every hidden place in your body
who have never cherished.
Kissing melodies emanating from your lips
creating indestructible passion castles,
of eternal love ...
I know you are the man tender
that will house my fears,
I know that between you and me no one
there is only the future of a new love.
If you are willing to surrender
if you are willing to love
do not stop, today I feel in my.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario