domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

My narrative story *My sister in law and I* - Ashley Yanice :)




Hi these days the pass with my sister in law 'Vanessa' which did not pass, I mean I do not like. To make matters brought his pet 'SUSE' that at night becomes an alien. As I said it was going Vanessa 23 years and I have 18 years and my name 'Leah' I'm the middle of the family, but I am very jealous of my brother 'Paul' he has 25 years. 
  
Well not to change topic Vanessa is my sister in law, because I can not stand? because at night it becomes a magic with your pet alien alien though your pet is a tenderness. I think I take a sparkler she. And every night dream that I become a vampire. Sometimes what I this weird is that when I wake up at 6 am I have vampire teeth until 7 am, that weird has not. In these days it has shown me that she loves my brother but I have sleepless. 

Last night I dreamed that we had a deal. The deal was that she was going to teach me that of twilight Jacob to go out in that movie. Then the other day I declare the fight and I accept it. To all this my brother did not know anything. Then when we started putting me fighting princess avatar as well as started to laugh but I do not! q had to follow my life but before yell 'hey, hey, hey' and gave me time to take a bite and take the Barrie although my life will be determined to be a vampire princess avatar more. And it make me avatar queen turned not do it, because I knew in the end it was all just a dream.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario