miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

My Narrative Story-Dafnivelyn Cuebas Rivera

It was 10:30 at night when I slept. I started to have a very long dream. Dream it was a beautiful butterfly. One day I was talking with my neighbors Miss.Ant and Miss.Grasshoppers. Wich were were talking about our dreams.For Miss.Ant told us that his dream was to go to an island of sweet. Miss.Grasshopper said his dream was to marry with  a blue lizard. Well I got to say my dream I said that my dream was to go to the Eiffel Tower. They were thinking and gave me an idea. The idea was that I was flying towards my dream since I cushions the idea.After a week I started my trip to Paris.But I took several problems.The first was a storm that could not happen.The second wound was pulled.The third was that I got tired after 2 days of travel.After problems achieve what I wanted to get to Paris there was 5 days.Then I went to where my friends and I contain my adventure. I told them to collect her dream and that no matter the problems that are presented to fight for what they want. Well when I get up at 6:30 to go to school realized it was all a dream.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario