domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

My field trip - Tatiana M. Bonilla


I started studying in 2010 at La Soledad School in grade 7. Arrive at school rather shy. Do not talk to anyone, I was good and paid close attention. I started making friends, after a week of class with Daphne and Genesis, after like 3 weeks, I was shy. In the second half, pss girls and I became best friends. Pss if it gets to school silent as before. Arrive annoying, and not very quiet chavona to say. At recess we were doing loqueras me and the girls. So it was in grade 7.
In the 8th grade, pss if also get shy, but I was after 1 week. More new people came to the school, it was my best semester. I fought like 3 times with a girl by stupidity. It came out of the office this semester. I spent bothering with the girls, and went OMG thing when I do not believe them myself. The teacher is the best. It was 1 year, surprising and very interesting.
In: 9th, pss the first half did not pass in School Soledad school I moved to Aguada. Arrive back to school Loneliness 2nd semester. Ps come with one goal happen because I graduate this year. Arrive a little annoying but so I am. This was my nearly three years in school La Soledad. ;)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario