sábado, 4 de mayo de 2013

Pizzería Uno- Genesis Ramirez

On the morning of April 25 was totally bad for me since morning I went with my mom to the gas station to throw the car, my mom gives me $ 20 and I give it to the boy and tell me to take $ 10 for when I come again echo $ 15 to my mom so angry mommy blame myself saying that because I had told the boy if I took $ 15, at any time I did not say it was $ 15 were $ 10, then mom decided not take me to school for that reason. She brings me to my grandmother's house I told you that's what happened exactly at 8:40 am my mom calls me crying that will take me to Pizzeria Uno I said no he did not like was going to give to her for what she had told me, my grandmother told me it was because I was well happy and well excited to go to Pizzeria Uno, so I told my mom that this was going to go well. She would look with one of his co-workers. When I then went to where my friends Ashley, Tatiana and Dafnivelyn. I had a great time and never miss a pizza until finally knew how it was that made pizzas. Then we went to the time out to play for a while and then for Krispy Kreme. We arrived at the school and by the end we were there in school.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario